London, June 18 : England coach Fabio Capello has banned the ear-splitting Vuvuzelas from the team hotel, expressing annoyance over the repeated sounds of the instrument.
Sixty-four-year-old Capello lost his cool after hearing residents blowing their annoying horns until 3 a. m., the night before his team checked in to prepare for the match against Algeria.
Hotel bosses confirmed that anyone spotted with a Vuvuzela inside the hotel premises would be asked to leave.
"England are our VIP guests and we will be making them as comfortable as possible. They will not be disturbed by Vuvuzelas here. They are not being allowed in the hotel and there are none on the premises," The Daily Star quoted a spokesman for the Vineyard, as saying. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today