London, June 18 : England coach Fabio Capello has banned the ear-splitting Vuvuzelas from the team hotel, expressing annoyance over the repeated sounds of the instrument.
Sixty-four-year-old Capello lost his cool after hearing residents blowing their annoying horns until 3 a. m., the night before his team checked in to prepare for the match against Algeria.
Hotel bosses confirmed that anyone spotted with a Vuvuzela inside the hotel premises would be asked to leave.
"England are our VIP guests and we will be making them as comfortable as possible. They will not be disturbed by Vuvuzelas here. They are not being allowed in the hotel and there are none on the premises," The Daily Star quoted a spokesman for the Vineyard, as saying. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai