London, June 18 : England coach Fabio Capello has banned the ear-splitting Vuvuzelas from the team hotel, expressing annoyance over the repeated sounds of the instrument.
Sixty-four-year-old Capello lost his cool after hearing residents blowing their annoying horns until 3 a. m., the night before his team checked in to prepare for the match against Algeria.
Hotel bosses confirmed that anyone spotted with a Vuvuzela inside the hotel premises would be asked to leave.
"England are our VIP guests and we will be making them as comfortable as possible. They will not be disturbed by Vuvuzelas here. They are not being allowed in the hotel and there are none on the premises," The Daily Star quoted a spokesman for the Vineyard, as saying. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'