London, June 18 : England coach Fabio Capello has banned the ear-splitting Vuvuzelas from the team hotel, expressing annoyance over the repeated sounds of the instrument.
Sixty-four-year-old Capello lost his cool after hearing residents blowing their annoying horns until 3 a. m., the night before his team checked in to prepare for the match against Algeria.
Hotel bosses confirmed that anyone spotted with a Vuvuzela inside the hotel premises would be asked to leave.
"England are our VIP guests and we will be making them as comfortable as possible. They will not be disturbed by Vuvuzelas here. They are not being allowed in the hotel and there are none on the premises," The Daily Star quoted a spokesman for the Vineyard, as saying. (ANI)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'