Federer is ambassador of French champagne brand
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Fri, 11/30/2012 - 09:33
Mumbai, Nov 30 : French champagne brand Moet & Chandon Friday announced its association with tennis icon Roger Federer, who will be the new ambassador for the brand.
"Roger Federer personifies the glamour of achievement, great generosity and tremendous style values that have been key to our house throughout its long history," said Stephane Baschiera, president and CEO of Moet & Chandon.
"As the champagne of victory and an enthusiastic supporter of major tennis tournaments, we are extremely proud to welcome Roger Federer with Moet & Chandon's hallmark hospitality."
In his new role, Federer will take centre stage in the brand's upcoming advertising campaign in March 2013.
"It's more than just an honour to be Moet & Chandon's brand ambassador. It is an invitation to be part of a very glamorous tradition," Federer said.
"Moet & Chandon has always been the champagne of international trend setters and I am proud to be part of a brand that is as dedicated to the pursuit of excellence as I have been throughout my career."(IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai