Federer is ambassador of French champagne brand
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Fri, 11/30/2012 - 09:33
Mumbai, Nov 30 : French champagne brand Moet & Chandon Friday announced its association with tennis icon Roger Federer, who will be the new ambassador for the brand.
"Roger Federer personifies the glamour of achievement, great generosity and tremendous style values that have been key to our house throughout its long history," said Stephane Baschiera, president and CEO of Moet & Chandon.
"As the champagne of victory and an enthusiastic supporter of major tennis tournaments, we are extremely proud to welcome Roger Federer with Moet & Chandon's hallmark hospitality."
In his new role, Federer will take centre stage in the brand's upcoming advertising campaign in March 2013.
"It's more than just an honour to be Moet & Chandon's brand ambassador. It is an invitation to be part of a very glamorous tradition," Federer said.
"Moet & Chandon has always been the champagne of international trend setters and I am proud to be part of a brand that is as dedicated to the pursuit of excellence as I have been throughout my career."(IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today