London, Nov 15 : Sebastian Vettel, who could join Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as the only drivers to claim three championships in a row if he wins this year, said that he is hoping the highlight of the year is still to come.
The 25-year-old F1 ace must finish 15 points clear of his nearest rival, Fernando Alonso, to seal the title on F1’s return to the US after a five-year absence, the Daily Express reported.
Vettel admitted to enduring “a rollercoaster ride” of a season, saying, “The only good news was that everybody had checked in on that ride.
“Sometimes we didn’t get the results we deserved, others we did but we were not happy with them. So it has not been the easiest season,” he said.
“I hope it’s still to come,” Vettel said, when asked about the highlight of the year. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai