London, Nov 15 : Sebastian Vettel, who could join Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as the only drivers to claim three championships in a row if he wins this year, said that he is hoping the highlight of the year is still to come.
The 25-year-old F1 ace must finish 15 points clear of his nearest rival, Fernando Alonso, to seal the title on F1’s return to the US after a five-year absence, the Daily Express reported.
Vettel admitted to enduring “a rollercoaster ride” of a season, saying, “The only good news was that everybody had checked in on that ride.
“Sometimes we didn’t get the results we deserved, others we did but we were not happy with them. So it has not been the easiest season,” he said.
“I hope it’s still to come,” Vettel said, when asked about the highlight of the year. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan