London, May 25 : Reporters of golf have refused to accept Tiger Woods challenge to donate a million dollars to his Tiger Woods Foundation if they don't ask him about his injured leg.
The Woods challenge, which was relayed through the social network site Twitter about 45 minutes before a scheduled meeting with reporters, lasted all of 65 seconds.
According to The Telegraph, it was long enough for Woods to make an opening statement and get a microphone to his first questioner.
Woods has been on crutches and in a walking boot since his early exit from The Players Championship 12 days earlier.
He won''t hit golf balls until strength rehab on his left leg, probably next week.
And yes, the U. S. Open remains very much in his sights.
The US Open tees off in three weeks at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Maryland.
He classified himself as "doubtful'''' for next week''s Memorial Tournament, though his timetable gives little indication he''ll make the trip. (ANI)
- Man U a better side without Real Madrid’s Ronaldo: Barcelona
- Jamaican sprinter Bolt vows to return to his best in Rome
- Balotelli caught making splash after snubbing Man City victory parade
- Ferguson ready to welcome back Ronaldo at Man U
- Lanka seamer Nuwan Pradeep suffers injury, may miss England Test series
- Responding to baby's babbles could get them talking sooner
- Jessica Alba's eco-friendly baby business' value rises to $1 b
- How sailing rocks of Death Valley 'move on their own' revealed
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant
- HTC unveils world's first 64-bit Android phone 'Desire 510'