London, Mar 23 : McLaren ace driver Lewis Hamilton has said he is never happy unless he wins a race, and even a podium finish doesn’t satisfies him.
While speaking to the media, McLaren said it hardly matters to him whether he starts on pole or not, all he cares about is winning the race.
“If you start 10th and you finish second or third it is a great weekend but if you start first you are never going to be happy with anything less than first. I’m never happy unless I win,” The Mirror quoted Hamilton, as saying.
Various pundits, including ex-McLaren ace David Coulthard, has questioned whether the opening round defeat in Melbourne meant McLaren’s other driver Button had already got inside Hamilton’s head, but he has vehemently denied it.
“I don’t feel that at all. It may have happened for him (Coulthard) back in the day but not for me. There’s a smile on my face,” he said. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan