New Delhi, May 13: BCCI-appointed Commissioner Sudhir Nanavati, who finished his investigations in the slapping row involving S Sreesanth and Harbhajan Singh, will submit his report today. Nanavati had summoned Harbhajan Singh and S Sreesanth on Friday to Ahmedabad and conducted the hearing in presence of BCCI secretary Niranjan Shah.
After the hearing was over, he had said that he was satisfied with the answers given by both players. Mumbai Indian's stand-in skipper Harbhajan had slapped Kings XI Punjab's pacer Sreesanth after the April 25 Indian Premier League match in Mohali, which saw the off-spinner being banned from the remainder of the IPL, apart from losing nearly Rs. 30 million as match fees.
BCCI had also issued a show cause notice to Harbhajan before appointing Nanavati to probe the incident. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today