New Delhi, May 13: BCCI-appointed Commissioner Sudhir Nanavati, who finished his investigations in the slapping row involving S Sreesanth and Harbhajan Singh, will submit his report today. Nanavati had summoned Harbhajan Singh and S Sreesanth on Friday to Ahmedabad and conducted the hearing in presence of BCCI secretary Niranjan Shah.
After the hearing was over, he had said that he was satisfied with the answers given by both players. Mumbai Indian's stand-in skipper Harbhajan had slapped Kings XI Punjab's pacer Sreesanth after the April 25 Indian Premier League match in Mohali, which saw the off-spinner being banned from the remainder of the IPL, apart from losing nearly Rs. 30 million as match fees.
BCCI had also issued a show cause notice to Harbhajan before appointing Nanavati to probe the incident. (ANI)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish