New Delhi, May 13: BCCI-appointed Commissioner Sudhir Nanavati, who finished his investigations in the slapping row involving S Sreesanth and Harbhajan Singh, will submit his report today. Nanavati had summoned Harbhajan Singh and S Sreesanth on Friday to Ahmedabad and conducted the hearing in presence of BCCI secretary Niranjan Shah.
After the hearing was over, he had said that he was satisfied with the answers given by both players. Mumbai Indian's stand-in skipper Harbhajan had slapped Kings XI Punjab's pacer Sreesanth after the April 25 Indian Premier League match in Mohali, which saw the off-spinner being banned from the remainder of the IPL, apart from losing nearly Rs. 30 million as match fees.
BCCI had also issued a show cause notice to Harbhajan before appointing Nanavati to probe the incident. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan