Gurgaon, Nov 19 : International Master Himanshu Sharma of Haryana on 7.5 points maintained his lead of one point by drawing his game against top seed International Master Arghyadip Das from West Bangel in the All India Open FIDE Rating Chess Championship here Monday.
Sharma is followed by the pack of four players: Arghyadip Das, Puneet Jaiswal of Delhi, Prince Bajaj of Delhi and Kantilal Dave of Rajasthan with 6.5 points each.
Manish Uniyal of Delhi, Himal Gosain of Chandigarh, Yogesh Gautam of Haryana and Manan Rai of Delhi are closely following with six points each.
A total of 103 players are participating in this championship which is being organised by Gurgaon District Chess Association. (IANS)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone