Gurgaon, Nov 19 : International Master Himanshu Sharma of Haryana on 7.5 points maintained his lead of one point by drawing his game against top seed International Master Arghyadip Das from West Bangel in the All India Open FIDE Rating Chess Championship here Monday.
Sharma is followed by the pack of four players: Arghyadip Das, Puneet Jaiswal of Delhi, Prince Bajaj of Delhi and Kantilal Dave of Rajasthan with 6.5 points each.
Manish Uniyal of Delhi, Himal Gosain of Chandigarh, Yogesh Gautam of Haryana and Manan Rai of Delhi are closely following with six points each.
A total of 103 players are participating in this championship which is being organised by Gurgaon District Chess Association. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai