Gurgaon, Nov 19 : International Master Himanshu Sharma of Haryana on 7.5 points maintained his lead of one point by drawing his game against top seed International Master Arghyadip Das from West Bangel in the All India Open FIDE Rating Chess Championship here Monday.
Sharma is followed by the pack of four players: Arghyadip Das, Puneet Jaiswal of Delhi, Prince Bajaj of Delhi and Kantilal Dave of Rajasthan with 6.5 points each.
Manish Uniyal of Delhi, Himal Gosain of Chandigarh, Yogesh Gautam of Haryana and Manan Rai of Delhi are closely following with six points each.
A total of 103 players are participating in this championship which is being organised by Gurgaon District Chess Association. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today