Gurgaon, Nov 19 : International Master Himanshu Sharma of Haryana on 7.5 points maintained his lead of one point by drawing his game against top seed International Master Arghyadip Das from West Bangel in the All India Open FIDE Rating Chess Championship here Monday.
Sharma is followed by the pack of four players: Arghyadip Das, Puneet Jaiswal of Delhi, Prince Bajaj of Delhi and Kantilal Dave of Rajasthan with 6.5 points each.
Manish Uniyal of Delhi, Himal Gosain of Chandigarh, Yogesh Gautam of Haryana and Manan Rai of Delhi are closely following with six points each.
A total of 103 players are participating in this championship which is being organised by Gurgaon District Chess Association. (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'