Hope Solo’s hubby arrested again
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Thu, 11/29/2012 - 09:09
Washington, Nov. 29 : US footballer Hope Solo's husband Jerramy Stevens was arrested in Tampa, Florida, on Wednesday, for investigation of violation of his probation.
According to E! News, the 33-year-old NFL player violated his probation from an October 2010 arrest for marijuana possession, Us magazine reported.
The violation resulted from Stevens' alleged assault on his then-fiance Solo, 31, on November 12.
Stevens was arrested after the altercation on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, but the charges were dropped.
One day later, he married the gold medal-winning goalkeeper.
Stevens is currently in jail and a bond has not yet been set for him.
On Tuesday, Solo spoke out for the first time about the alleged assault.
"It's unfortunate what the media can do to really judge before the facts are out there," she told Larry Brown Sports.
"It's hard to see, but it's a hard truth and it's part of life, she said. "I'm happy. I'm happily married.
"We never stand for domestic violence. I've never been hit in my life. It's unfortunate, and that's what the media can do," she added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today