Hope Solo’s hubby arrested again
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Thu, 11/29/2012 - 09:09
Washington, Nov. 29 : US footballer Hope Solo's husband Jerramy Stevens was arrested in Tampa, Florida, on Wednesday, for investigation of violation of his probation.
According to E! News, the 33-year-old NFL player violated his probation from an October 2010 arrest for marijuana possession, Us magazine reported.
The violation resulted from Stevens' alleged assault on his then-fiance Solo, 31, on November 12.
Stevens was arrested after the altercation on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, but the charges were dropped.
One day later, he married the gold medal-winning goalkeeper.
Stevens is currently in jail and a bond has not yet been set for him.
On Tuesday, Solo spoke out for the first time about the alleged assault.
"It's unfortunate what the media can do to really judge before the facts are out there," she told Larry Brown Sports.
"It's hard to see, but it's a hard truth and it's part of life, she said. "I'm happy. I'm happily married.
"We never stand for domestic violence. I've never been hit in my life. It's unfortunate, and that's what the media can do," she added. (ANI)
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'
- Don't regret having not played Gandhi: Naseeruddin Shah
- Paris Hilton and pals' booze bender at pub comes with $230K price-tag!