Hope Solo’s hubby arrested again
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Thu, 11/29/2012 - 09:09
Washington, Nov. 29 : US footballer Hope Solo's husband Jerramy Stevens was arrested in Tampa, Florida, on Wednesday, for investigation of violation of his probation.
According to E! News, the 33-year-old NFL player violated his probation from an October 2010 arrest for marijuana possession, Us magazine reported.
The violation resulted from Stevens' alleged assault on his then-fiance Solo, 31, on November 12.
Stevens was arrested after the altercation on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, but the charges were dropped.
One day later, he married the gold medal-winning goalkeeper.
Stevens is currently in jail and a bond has not yet been set for him.
On Tuesday, Solo spoke out for the first time about the alleged assault.
"It's unfortunate what the media can do to really judge before the facts are out there," she told Larry Brown Sports.
"It's hard to see, but it's a hard truth and it's part of life, she said. "I'm happy. I'm happily married.
"We never stand for domestic violence. I've never been hit in my life. It's unfortunate, and that's what the media can do," she added. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone