Houston, Nov 28 - Basketball player James Harden scored 24 points and Patrick Patterson added 22 to lead the Houston Rockets to their 117-101 win over the Toronto Raptors at the Toyota Center.
Omer Asik had 13 points and 18 rebounds to fuel the Rockets' fourth straight victory Tuesday. Jeremy Lin had 16 points and 10 assists, reports Xinhua.
"I think we're strong enough to get through it," Harden said.
"We've got to be there for coach. He's going through a lot right now. Our biggest thing is just supporting him, and making sure we comfort him."
Sasha McHale, the 23-year-old daughter of Rockets coach Kevin McHale, died Saturday from complications of lupus.
Andrea Bargnani scored 21 points and Terrence Ross added 19 points for the Raptors, who have lost five games in a row. (IANS)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone