New Delhi, Nov. 10 : The Local Organising Committee (LOC) of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 is inviting separate Expressions of Interest (EOIs) in two key service areas associated with the tournament, which would be jointly hosted by Australia and New Zealand, an ICC press release has said.
According to the press release, the first EOI invitation is for companies interested in providing a Ticketing Solution for the tournament, while the second is for Marketing Services.
EOI submissions will be evaluated against specific criteria with successful respondents, who would then be invited to prepare detailed proposals as part of a tender process, and subsequently, the successful companies will work closely with the LOC, which has offices in Melbourne, Australia and Wellington, New Zealand.
The press release outlined that the marketing agencies applying for the marketing services quota will have to deliver a comprehensive campaign to generate excitement and anticipation around the tournament and then convert this into ticket sales and other forms of participation.
The deadline for responses to the Ticketing EOI is 1600 Australian Eastern Summer Time on Friday 16 November 2012, and for Marketing Services EOI is 1600 Australian Eastern Summer Time on Friday 23 November 2012.
Interested parties can find the relevant documents and lodgement details at www. icc-cricket. com, the press release concluded. (ANI)
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'
- Don't regret having not played Gandhi: Naseeruddin Shah
- Paris Hilton and pals' booze bender at pub comes with $230K price-tag!