New Delhi, Nov. 10 : The Local Organising Committee (LOC) of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 is inviting separate Expressions of Interest (EOIs) in two key service areas associated with the tournament, which would be jointly hosted by Australia and New Zealand, an ICC press release has said.
According to the press release, the first EOI invitation is for companies interested in providing a Ticketing Solution for the tournament, while the second is for Marketing Services.
EOI submissions will be evaluated against specific criteria with successful respondents, who would then be invited to prepare detailed proposals as part of a tender process, and subsequently, the successful companies will work closely with the LOC, which has offices in Melbourne, Australia and Wellington, New Zealand.
The press release outlined that the marketing agencies applying for the marketing services quota will have to deliver a comprehensive campaign to generate excitement and anticipation around the tournament and then convert this into ticket sales and other forms of participation.
The deadline for responses to the Ticketing EOI is 1600 Australian Eastern Summer Time on Friday 16 November 2012, and for Marketing Services EOI is 1600 Australian Eastern Summer Time on Friday 23 November 2012.
Interested parties can find the relevant documents and lodgement details at www. icc-cricket. com, the press release concluded. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai