Rome, Oct 3 : Juventus stand-in coach Massimo Carrera confessed that his side were "a little timid" in their Champions League draw with Shakhtar Donetsk.
Juventus were left with no win in the competition this season after they were held to a 1-1 draw at home by Shakhtar Donetsk Tuesday, reports Xinhua.
"We went out on to the field a little timid. We knew it was a difficult opponent, even if people said it would be easy," Carrera said.
"We were tense, conceded a goal and did well to get straight back on level terms."
Two points from two draws leaves Juventus in third place in Group E - above pointless FC Nordsjaelland - while Chelsea and Shakhtar occupy the top-two spots with four points apiece.
"We know our group is tough and we will fight it out to the end with another two teams. Every opponent is strong in the Champions League, so we must do our best to go as far as possible in this competition," Carrera said. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai