London, Nov 14 : Legendary West Indies batsman Viv Richards showcased his golfing skills when he turned out for a charity pro-am in Melbourne on Tuesday.
Bookie Alan Eskander almost took out the prize for the hole-in-one on the hole his agency sponsored at the Betstar Golf Invitation Pro-Am, News. com reports.
Eskander was nearest the pin on the par three 11th at Woodlands, in Melbourne''s famous sandbelt, only centimetres from the hole.
Australia Football League (AFL) greats Dermott Brereton and Wayne Carey, rugby union''s Stirling Mortlock, rugby league''s Wendell Sailor and Storm boys Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman were among the line-up of sports stars taking part. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan