London, Nov 14 : Legendary West Indies batsman Viv Richards showcased his golfing skills when he turned out for a charity pro-am in Melbourne on Tuesday.
Bookie Alan Eskander almost took out the prize for the hole-in-one on the hole his agency sponsored at the Betstar Golf Invitation Pro-Am, News. com reports.
Eskander was nearest the pin on the par three 11th at Woodlands, in Melbourne''s famous sandbelt, only centimetres from the hole.
Australia Football League (AFL) greats Dermott Brereton and Wayne Carey, rugby union''s Stirling Mortlock, rugby league''s Wendell Sailor and Storm boys Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman were among the line-up of sports stars taking part. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today