London, Nov 14 : Legendary West Indies batsman Viv Richards showcased his golfing skills when he turned out for a charity pro-am in Melbourne on Tuesday.
Bookie Alan Eskander almost took out the prize for the hole-in-one on the hole his agency sponsored at the Betstar Golf Invitation Pro-Am, News. com reports.
Eskander was nearest the pin on the par three 11th at Woodlands, in Melbourne''s famous sandbelt, only centimetres from the hole.
Australia Football League (AFL) greats Dermott Brereton and Wayne Carey, rugby union''s Stirling Mortlock, rugby league''s Wendell Sailor and Storm boys Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman were among the line-up of sports stars taking part. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'