London, Nov 14 : Legendary West Indies batsman Viv Richards showcased his golfing skills when he turned out for a charity pro-am in Melbourne on Tuesday.
Bookie Alan Eskander almost took out the prize for the hole-in-one on the hole his agency sponsored at the Betstar Golf Invitation Pro-Am, News. com reports.
Eskander was nearest the pin on the par three 11th at Woodlands, in Melbourne''s famous sandbelt, only centimetres from the hole.
Australia Football League (AFL) greats Dermott Brereton and Wayne Carey, rugby union''s Stirling Mortlock, rugby league''s Wendell Sailor and Storm boys Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman were among the line-up of sports stars taking part. (ANI)
- Liverpool eyeing new ‘money-spinning’ shirt deal with Standard Chartered
- Fast bowler Finn ruled out of Ahmedabad Test against India due to thigh strain
- Mario Balotelli splits with pregnant girlfriend Raffaella Fico again
- `Hottest Olympian` Leryn Franco flaunts bikini body at Miami beach
- Swann concedes England must play spin better if they want to win India series