London, Nov 14 : Legendary West Indies batsman Viv Richards showcased his golfing skills when he turned out for a charity pro-am in Melbourne on Tuesday.
Bookie Alan Eskander almost took out the prize for the hole-in-one on the hole his agency sponsored at the Betstar Golf Invitation Pro-Am, News. com reports.
Eskander was nearest the pin on the par three 11th at Woodlands, in Melbourne''s famous sandbelt, only centimetres from the hole.
Australia Football League (AFL) greats Dermott Brereton and Wayne Carey, rugby union''s Stirling Mortlock, rugby league''s Wendell Sailor and Storm boys Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman were among the line-up of sports stars taking part. (ANI)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'