Cape Town, Oct 22 - Kolkata Knight Riders emerged from their slumber beating the Titans by 99 runs at Newlands to claim their first win of the Champions League Twenty20 tournament here.
While Friday's victory recaptured pride for Kolkata, it slowed Titans' semi-final march as they remain second in Group A on eight points with one match remaining.
Sent in to bat, Kolkata totalled 188 for five with Gautam Gambhir top-scoring with 44 and Brendon McCullum hitting 36.
In reply, Titans struggled and slumped to 89 off 16.4 overs.
Knight Riders have played their full complement of matches. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai