Cape Town, Oct 22 - Kolkata Knight Riders emerged from their slumber beating the Titans by 99 runs at Newlands to claim their first win of the Champions League Twenty20 tournament here.
While Friday's victory recaptured pride for Kolkata, it slowed Titans' semi-final march as they remain second in Group A on eight points with one match remaining.
Sent in to bat, Kolkata totalled 188 for five with Gautam Gambhir top-scoring with 44 and Brendon McCullum hitting 36.
In reply, Titans struggled and slumped to 89 off 16.4 overs.
Knight Riders have played their full complement of matches. (IANS)
- Responding to baby's babbles could get them talking sooner
- Jessica Alba's eco-friendly baby business' value rises to $1 b
- How sailing rocks of Death Valley 'move on their own' revealed
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant
- HTC unveils world's first 64-bit Android phone 'Desire 510'