London, Nov 10 : Louis Smith will be leaving his `Strictly Come Dancing' fans something to remember him by, as the Olympic gymnast is bringing out a calendar, just in time for Christmas.
While the topless photographs are sure to please his admirers, the Olympic medallist took some persuading to pose for the four-hour shoot - despite his impressive physique.
He said that he was shy about showing off his body.
"I want to keep some dignity," he told the Daily Mail.
"I'm a sportsman and I do gymnastics. It's a very regimented sport, so I don't want to be someone who's stripping off like some reality TV star. It's not me," he said. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'