Malik says married life with Indian tennis ace Sania not on ‘sticky wicket’
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Sat, 11/17/2012 - 07:34
Islamabad, Nov 17: Former Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik has rubbished suggestion that his married life with Indian tennis star Sania Mirza is under stress.
"We both play sports and understand each other commitments, therefore there is no question that our marriage life is at stake," the Nation quoted Malik, as saying.
Malik also said his wife Sania could play tennis as long as she was fit and in good form, and added he has no problem with it.
"Sania is enjoying playing tennis and I have no objection on it rather I enjoy seeing her when she plays," Malik said. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today