Malik says married life with Indian tennis ace Sania not on ‘sticky wicket’
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Sat, 11/17/2012 - 07:34
Islamabad, Nov 17: Former Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik has rubbished suggestion that his married life with Indian tennis star Sania Mirza is under stress.
"We both play sports and understand each other commitments, therefore there is no question that our marriage life is at stake," the Nation quoted Malik, as saying.
Malik also said his wife Sania could play tennis as long as she was fit and in good form, and added he has no problem with it.
"Sania is enjoying playing tennis and I have no objection on it rather I enjoy seeing her when she plays," Malik said. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan