London, Oct 26 : Maria Sharapova showed off her curves in a completely see-through lace dress at the Dream for Future Africa Foundation Gala.
The 26-year-old tennis pro's ultra-revealing dress had her black underwear on display, which she teamed with a pair of simple black heels and a small clutch, keeping her hair in a loose ponytail, the Daily Express reported.
Sharapova opted for minimal make-up and a pair of blue drop earrings for the event, which she attended with a host of famous faces, to honour Vogue Italia Editor-In-Chief, Franca Sozzani. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'