London, Oct 26 : Maria Sharapova showed off her curves in a completely see-through lace dress at the Dream for Future Africa Foundation Gala.
The 26-year-old tennis pro's ultra-revealing dress had her black underwear on display, which she teamed with a pair of simple black heels and a small clutch, keeping her hair in a loose ponytail, the Daily Express reported.
Sharapova opted for minimal make-up and a pair of blue drop earrings for the event, which she attended with a host of famous faces, to honour Vogue Italia Editor-In-Chief, Franca Sozzani. (ANI)
- Sunderland gets Pope's 'blessings' in bid to avoid relegation!
- Yaya Toure says 'not deaf' as UEFA charges CSKA Moscow with racism
- Man U given key boost ahead of Jan transfer window with new 300 mln-pound Nike kit deal
- World boxing star Vitali Klitschko says will run for Ukraine president in 2015 elections
- Britain may soon have its own NFL team based on 'amazing' fan support