London, Oct 26 : Maria Sharapova showed off her curves in a completely see-through lace dress at the Dream for Future Africa Foundation Gala.
The 26-year-old tennis pro's ultra-revealing dress had her black underwear on display, which she teamed with a pair of simple black heels and a small clutch, keeping her hair in a loose ponytail, the Daily Express reported.
Sharapova opted for minimal make-up and a pair of blue drop earrings for the event, which she attended with a host of famous faces, to honour Vogue Italia Editor-In-Chief, Franca Sozzani. (ANI)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'