London, Oct 26 : Maria Sharapova showed off her curves in a completely see-through lace dress at the Dream for Future Africa Foundation Gala.
The 26-year-old tennis pro's ultra-revealing dress had her black underwear on display, which she teamed with a pair of simple black heels and a small clutch, keeping her hair in a loose ponytail, the Daily Express reported.
Sharapova opted for minimal make-up and a pair of blue drop earrings for the event, which she attended with a host of famous faces, to honour Vogue Italia Editor-In-Chief, Franca Sozzani. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today