London, February 9 : Despite losing out in the Australian Open Semi-Finals last week, Maria Sharapova is certainly on a winning streak when it comes to fashion stakes.
The tennis ace has clearly found time to keep up-to-date with her style in the middle of a hectic tournament schedule, wearing a pair of on-trend bird print pajama pants to catch a flight from LAX on Thursday, the Daily Mail reported.
The 25-year-old paired the stylish trousers with a tight, sheer black top, which clung to her slender, athletic figure as she made her way through the airport.
Despite the time of year she wore a pair of silver, open-toe sandals, showing of freshly-painted red nail polish, and went without a jacket.
Maria looked completely make-up free for her flight, but hid her face behind a pair of jet black sunglasses.
She scraped back her trademark blonde hair into a high top knot and wandered through the Los Angeles airport on her own.
The star carried a black and beige holdall on one arm and a huge white sports bag on the other, which looked like it contained her tennis rackets.
She maintained her usual bohemian vibe by adding a simple pendant around her neck and a wrist-full of bangles. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan