Milan, Nov 7 : AC Milan football club denied that their vice-president Adriano Galliani met with former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola's brother who went to watch the game between the Italian giants and Malaga.
Pere Guardiola appeared in Milan Tuesday and spent several hours at the Giannino restaurant where Galliani often conducts business. This led to some speculation that they met each other there, reports Xinhua.
Milan rushed out a statement denying Galliani had "met with family or agents of Guardiola."
The ex-Barcelona coach is still on his sabbatical and is also wanted by Chelsea. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai