Milan, Nov 7 : AC Milan football club denied that their vice-president Adriano Galliani met with former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola's brother who went to watch the game between the Italian giants and Malaga.
Pere Guardiola appeared in Milan Tuesday and spent several hours at the Giannino restaurant where Galliani often conducts business. This led to some speculation that they met each other there, reports Xinhua.
Milan rushed out a statement denying Galliani had "met with family or agents of Guardiola."
The ex-Barcelona coach is still on his sabbatical and is also wanted by Chelsea. (IANS)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'