Milan, Nov 7 : AC Milan football club denied that their vice-president Adriano Galliani met with former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola's brother who went to watch the game between the Italian giants and Malaga.
Pere Guardiola appeared in Milan Tuesday and spent several hours at the Giannino restaurant where Galliani often conducts business. This led to some speculation that they met each other there, reports Xinhua.
Milan rushed out a statement denying Galliani had "met with family or agents of Guardiola."
The ex-Barcelona coach is still on his sabbatical and is also wanted by Chelsea. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today