Milan, Nov 7 : AC Milan football club denied that their vice-president Adriano Galliani met with former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola's brother who went to watch the game between the Italian giants and Malaga.
Pere Guardiola appeared in Milan Tuesday and spent several hours at the Giannino restaurant where Galliani often conducts business. This led to some speculation that they met each other there, reports Xinhua.
Milan rushed out a statement denying Galliani had "met with family or agents of Guardiola."
The ex-Barcelona coach is still on his sabbatical and is also wanted by Chelsea. (IANS)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone