London, Feb 17 - Olivier Giroud recently took to twitter to apologise for supposedly cheating on his wife with model Celia Kay hours before his FA Cup clash with Liverpool.
The Arsenal striker, 27, tweeted that he wants to apologise to his wife, Jennifer Giroud, family and friends, his manager, team-mates and Arsenal fans, the Daily Star reported.
The French footie ace asserted in another post that he now has to fight for his family and club and obtain their forgiveness, adding that nothing else matters at the moment.
The dad-of-one was accused of having a romp with Kay in his hotel room on the night before a Premier League match. (ANI)
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'
- Don't regret having not played Gandhi: Naseeruddin Shah
- Paris Hilton and pals' booze bender at pub comes with $230K price-tag!