London, Feb 17 - Olivier Giroud recently took to twitter to apologise for supposedly cheating on his wife with model Celia Kay hours before his FA Cup clash with Liverpool.
The Arsenal striker, 27, tweeted that he wants to apologise to his wife, Jennifer Giroud, family and friends, his manager, team-mates and Arsenal fans, the Daily Star reported.
The French footie ace asserted in another post that he now has to fight for his family and club and obtain their forgiveness, adding that nothing else matters at the moment.
The dad-of-one was accused of having a romp with Kay in his hotel room on the night before a Premier League match. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'