London, Feb 17 - Olivier Giroud recently took to twitter to apologise for supposedly cheating on his wife with model Celia Kay hours before his FA Cup clash with Liverpool.
The Arsenal striker, 27, tweeted that he wants to apologise to his wife, Jennifer Giroud, family and friends, his manager, team-mates and Arsenal fans, the Daily Star reported.
The French footie ace asserted in another post that he now has to fight for his family and club and obtain their forgiveness, adding that nothing else matters at the moment.
The dad-of-one was accused of having a romp with Kay in his hotel room on the night before a Premier League match. (ANI)
- Messi can break all records, claims Barcelona boss Martino
- Beckham hints Ronaldo could be first signing for Miami soccer team
- Real Madrid thrash Getafe 3-0 to share La Liga top spot with Barca, Atletico
- Now, 'Monsieur Polite' Wenger labels Mourinho 'an embarrassment'
- Ex-Arsenal star Ray Parlour backs former side to end trophy drought by claiming PL title