London, Feb 17 - Olivier Giroud recently took to twitter to apologise for supposedly cheating on his wife with model Celia Kay hours before his FA Cup clash with Liverpool.
The Arsenal striker, 27, tweeted that he wants to apologise to his wife, Jennifer Giroud, family and friends, his manager, team-mates and Arsenal fans, the Daily Star reported.
The French footie ace asserted in another post that he now has to fight for his family and club and obtain their forgiveness, adding that nothing else matters at the moment.
The dad-of-one was accused of having a romp with Kay in his hotel room on the night before a Premier League match. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone