London, Feb 17 - Olivier Giroud recently took to twitter to apologise for supposedly cheating on his wife with model Celia Kay hours before his FA Cup clash with Liverpool.
The Arsenal striker, 27, tweeted that he wants to apologise to his wife, Jennifer Giroud, family and friends, his manager, team-mates and Arsenal fans, the Daily Star reported.
The French footie ace asserted in another post that he now has to fight for his family and club and obtain their forgiveness, adding that nothing else matters at the moment.
The dad-of-one was accused of having a romp with Kay in his hotel room on the night before a Premier League match. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan