London, Mar 10 - McLaren racer Fernando Alonso's manager Flavio Briatore has labeled the Formula One pre-season testing crash in which the Spaniard suffered concussion as 'very strange'.
Briatore revealed that doctors had found the McLaren driver had no health problems other than the injury sustained in the accident. He claimed that he had seen video of the accident, which was not even that dramatic, insisting that the impact was not so hard.
Briatore claimed that Alonso crashed without any reason, adding that they have to see if there was a steering problem, the BBC reported.
London, Jan 6 : Former Renault boss Flavio Briatore, who was banned from Formula One for fixing the 2008 Singapore Grand Prix, has had his lifetime ban lifted, plunging the sport into chaos.
Singapore, Sep 26 : Despite criticizing the World Motor Sport Council's verdict on former Renault team chief Flavio Briatore''s lifetime ban from motor racing, Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone has
Valencia, Spain - Renault boss Flavio Briatore thinks the Formula 1 world championship, which moves this weekend to Belgium, is "distorted" by the absence of a homogeneous set of rules.
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today