Johannesburg, Feb. 12 : Chelsea star Oscar dos Santos has admitted that he has no reason to change his current club and that he wants to contribute a lot to his side's victory.
The 24-year-old midfielder, who has a contract with Chelsea until 2019, had reportedly been the subject of a mega-money bid of around 58 million pounds from Chinese Super League club Jiangsu Suning.
The Brazilian international expressed that he wanted to stay at the Stamford Bridge club for a long time and that he was keen to add more trophies in their shelf.
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today