QPR striker Cisse threatens to confront fan ‘face-to-face’ after criticism on Twitter
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Mon, 11/19/2012 - 15:04
London, Nov 19 : Queens Park Rangers striker Djibril Cisse challenged a fan to confront him face to face after being criticised on Twitter following their 3-1 home defeat to Southampton on Saturday.
Cisse, 31, was told by the supporter that he `couldn't hit a cow's a*** with a banjo', which left QPR bottom of the table, the French player challenged Aran Hayashi to come and `have a chat big man'.
Cisse then tweeted him the training ground address and postcode and even told him what days he would be there.
The ex-Liverpool forward, who has more than 225,000 followers on Twitter, has since deleted the Saturday night tweets, the Daily Mirror reports.
The row began when the fan tweeted to him: "Wanna actually do something this season? Funny we pay u to score goals but u couldn't hit a cows a*** with a banjo!"
Cisse replied: "if u wanna talk to me come to the training ground we'll have a chat big man."
After giving the full address, he added "when u feel like talking to me face to face just come. monday tuesday thirsday [sic] or friday".
Cisse, known for wacky hairstyles, received police cautions for assaulting a 15-year-old boy in 2005 and his pregnant wife in 2006. (ANI)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'