London, Mar 21: In a stark contrast to what happened a few months back, Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has said striker Carlos Tevez has been perfect, and is much better that last year during training.
It was Mancini only, who had claimed in a post-match interview after City’s defeat to Bayern Munich in Champions League’s group stage that Tevez’s career was finished at the club after he refused to warm up during that game.
“In training, Carlos has been perfect and better than last year. He wants to play and help the team and his attitude is better. I have always thought Carlos is a top player, even when we had a problem,” The Sun quoted Mancini, as saying.
Mancini said whatever transpired between him and Tevez is past, and both of them were looking forward to help City clinch their first title since 1968.
“What happened with him six months ago is in the past. For the last month he has been part of our plans and for the next two months he will be a City player,” Mancini said.
“Carlos wants to play football after six months. For his future he needs to play again,” he added. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan