Buenos Aires, Nov 14 :Former Argentina international midfielder Juan Roman Riquelme has flagged the possibility of a comeback with Boca Juniors.
Riquelme quit the Buenos Aires club in July after a 1-3 aggregate loss to Brazil's Corinthians in the Copa Libertadores final, reports Xinhua.
But the 34-year-old said he was open to a return, provided the club wanted him.
"If Boca needs me then I am available," said Riquelme Tuesday.
"By the middle of December I will make a decision. I have to know first if they want me then I will sit down with them and make a decision."
The former Barcelona and Villarreal star said the four-month break from football had left him "in better physical shape than six months ago."
"I am feeling good and have been enjoying things that I previously wasn't able to do," Riquelme said.(IANS)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'