Buenos Aires, Nov 14 :Former Argentina international midfielder Juan Roman Riquelme has flagged the possibility of a comeback with Boca Juniors.
Riquelme quit the Buenos Aires club in July after a 1-3 aggregate loss to Brazil's Corinthians in the Copa Libertadores final, reports Xinhua.
But the 34-year-old said he was open to a return, provided the club wanted him.
"If Boca needs me then I am available," said Riquelme Tuesday.
"By the middle of December I will make a decision. I have to know first if they want me then I will sit down with them and make a decision."
The former Barcelona and Villarreal star said the four-month break from football had left him "in better physical shape than six months ago."
"I am feeling good and have been enjoying things that I previously wasn't able to do," Riquelme said.(IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today