New York, August 07 : New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez celebrated his historic 600th homer with alleged girlfriend Cameron Diaz and her friend actress Gwyneth Paltrow.
The trio took a helicopter tour over Manhattan, reports the New York Daily News.
They flew high in the sky, with a panoramic chopper tour of the city''s stunning skyline at sunset.
A-Rod is no stranger to high profile celebrity romances, as he dated Madonna towards the end of his marriage to his now ex wife Cynthia and last year actress Kate Hudson was seen at nearly every post-season Yankees game in the front row cheering her then boyfriend on. (ANI)
- Woods grabs early lead, but stumbles later at Whistling Straits golf tourney
- Sports psychologist says Woods going through emotional let down
- Tiger Woods crashes to worst performance since 2003 USPGA championship
- Bryan brother make history with 62nd doubles tennis title
- It’s splitsville for Mark Sanchez, Jamie-Lynn Sigler