Rio de Janeiro, Nov 17 : Atletico Mineiro coach Cuca has revealed his concern at the prospect of losing Ronaldinho next season and urged the midfielder not to be seduced by money.
Ronaldinho's contract expires in December and the midfielder is reportedly being courted by a host of clubs from both within Brazil and abroad, reports Xinhua.
"There are going to be many offers but everything has to be weighed up," Cuca said. "He has to decide what is most important to him, not just the financial aspect."
Atletico is currently third in Brazil's Serie A championship standings with three games remaining in the season.
Ronaldinho has stated that his decision could depend on whether Atletico earns direct entry into next season's Copa Libertadores, South America's most prestigious club tournament.
The top two teams from Brazil's top flight are guaranteed a berth while third and fourth will be forced to play the pre-Libertadores for a place in the group phase.
"We have to think about the future but not now," Cuca said. "First we are going to worry about Atletico Goias and then Botafogo. But who knows, maybe in between we will come to an agreement (with Ronaldinho). We are going to let things take their course." (IANS)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone