London, Nov 19 : Footballer Danny Simpson watched singer Tulisa Contostavlos' sex tape and laughed at her bedroom technique.
According to Simpson's former girlfriend Stephanie Ward, she watched the tape with Simpson and they found it complete rubbish.
"We watched it together but it didn't turn us on or anything - it was rubbish. I remember Dan laughing his head off," thesun. co. uk quoted Ward as saying.
Ward said the remark Simpson gave after watching the tape was: "Oh my god she needs to work on her tekkers (slang for technique)."
"It's ironic to think that he didn't think she was very good in the bedroom - and now he's with her," Ward said.
Rumours of Simpson dating Contostavlos emerged when they were seen going out on a few dates in Manchester after meeting through mutual friends.
Ward has a one-year-old daughter with Simpson and is expecting their second child. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai