London, Nov 19 : Footballer Danny Simpson watched singer Tulisa Contostavlos' sex tape and laughed at her bedroom technique.
According to Simpson's former girlfriend Stephanie Ward, she watched the tape with Simpson and they found it complete rubbish.
"We watched it together but it didn't turn us on or anything - it was rubbish. I remember Dan laughing his head off," thesun. co. uk quoted Ward as saying.
Ward said the remark Simpson gave after watching the tape was: "Oh my god she needs to work on her tekkers (slang for technique)."
"It's ironic to think that he didn't think she was very good in the bedroom - and now he's with her," Ward said.
Rumours of Simpson dating Contostavlos emerged when they were seen going out on a few dates in Manchester after meeting through mutual friends.
Ward has a one-year-old daughter with Simpson and is expecting their second child. (IANS)
- Becks `furious` with British Airway’s pestering cabin crew
- ‘Wannabe boxer’ Flintoff rules out return to cricket
- Victoria Pendleton to hop back in the saddle for `Strictly` show at Wembley
- Boycott slams England batsmen for inability to overcome frailties against spin
- F1 legend Alain Prost says ‘F1 all about safety and money these days’