London, Oct. 28 : Former Australian cricketers Allan Border, Damien Fleming and Mark Waugh believe South Africa will win the Test series against Australia by a 2-1 margin.
The three Test series, which begins on November 9, will be played in Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
"I reckon South Africa will win 2-1. They have a very well-balanced team. They have a quality attack - Dale Steyn, Morne Morkel, Vernon Philander are first-class quicks and Imran Tahir''s a handy wrist spinner who might trouble our lower order," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Damien Fleming, as saying.
"This is going to be a very tight series with two excellent teams. I have a slight leaning towards South Africa 2-1 if AB de Villiers is fit. If he''s not fit, I fancy Australia 2-1," added Mark Waugh.
However, Border appeared to disagree with the two's notion, and felt both the side were equally capable.
"In my opinion the two sides are very evenly matched and I am having trouble separating them. Hopefully Australia 3-0 but more likely 1-1," he said. (ANI)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'