London, Oct. 28 : Former Australian cricketers Allan Border, Damien Fleming and Mark Waugh believe South Africa will win the Test series against Australia by a 2-1 margin.
The three Test series, which begins on November 9, will be played in Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
"I reckon South Africa will win 2-1. They have a very well-balanced team. They have a quality attack - Dale Steyn, Morne Morkel, Vernon Philander are first-class quicks and Imran Tahir''s a handy wrist spinner who might trouble our lower order," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Damien Fleming, as saying.
"This is going to be a very tight series with two excellent teams. I have a slight leaning towards South Africa 2-1 if AB de Villiers is fit. If he''s not fit, I fancy Australia 2-1," added Mark Waugh.
However, Border appeared to disagree with the two's notion, and felt both the side were equally capable.
"In my opinion the two sides are very evenly matched and I am having trouble separating them. Hopefully Australia 3-0 but more likely 1-1," he said. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai