Stuttgart (Germany), Nov 30 - Stuttgart midfielder William Kvist has been sidelined for at least four weeks because of a foot injury.
The Bundesliga football club said Kvist had a problem with the metatarsal in his left foot, ruling the Danish international out until after the league's winter break, reports Xinhua.
Stuttgart coach Bruno Labbadia regards the 27-year-old Kvist's absence as a "big blow, but I'm happy that it was discovered by our doctors on time, otherwise William would have been out for even longer with a stress fracture." (IANS)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan