Stuttgart (Germany), Nov 30 - Stuttgart midfielder William Kvist has been sidelined for at least four weeks because of a foot injury.
The Bundesliga football club said Kvist had a problem with the metatarsal in his left foot, ruling the Danish international out until after the league's winter break, reports Xinhua.
Stuttgart coach Bruno Labbadia regards the 27-year-old Kvist's absence as a "big blow, but I'm happy that it was discovered by our doctors on time, otherwise William would have been out for even longer with a stress fracture." (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today