Stuttgart (Germany), Nov 30 - Stuttgart midfielder William Kvist has been sidelined for at least four weeks because of a foot injury.
The Bundesliga football club said Kvist had a problem with the metatarsal in his left foot, ruling the Danish international out until after the league's winter break, reports Xinhua.
Stuttgart coach Bruno Labbadia regards the 27-year-old Kvist's absence as a "big blow, but I'm happy that it was discovered by our doctors on time, otherwise William would have been out for even longer with a stress fracture." (IANS)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone