Stuttgart (Germany), Nov 30 - Stuttgart midfielder William Kvist has been sidelined for at least four weeks because of a foot injury.
The Bundesliga football club said Kvist had a problem with the metatarsal in his left foot, ruling the Danish international out until after the league's winter break, reports Xinhua.
Stuttgart coach Bruno Labbadia regards the 27-year-old Kvist's absence as a "big blow, but I'm happy that it was discovered by our doctors on time, otherwise William would have been out for even longer with a stress fracture." (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'