Stuttgart (Germany), Nov 30 - Stuttgart midfielder William Kvist has been sidelined for at least four weeks because of a foot injury.
The Bundesliga football club said Kvist had a problem with the metatarsal in his left foot, ruling the Danish international out until after the league's winter break, reports Xinhua.
Stuttgart coach Bruno Labbadia regards the 27-year-old Kvist's absence as a "big blow, but I'm happy that it was discovered by our doctors on time, otherwise William would have been out for even longer with a stress fracture." (IANS)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'