Tevez’s pay slip leaked on Twitter
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Tue, 11/27/2012 - 09:34
Johannesburg, Nov 27 : Manchester City strike Carlos Tevez's pay slip was leaked on Twitter on Sunday, revealing the details about his exact salary.
Assuming the document is genuine, it tells us that the Argentinean earned a gross wage of 720 287 pounds in March 2010, with an additional bonus of 20 000 pounds for accommodation and a 7 000 pounds `M. P. Bonus', Sports24 reports.
The document also revealed that a 24 pounds fine from the Football Association hit the City striker's net 408 397.27 pounds earnings.
In the tax year 2009/10, the pay slip states Tevez was paid just under eight million pounds, but handed over nearly 3.3 million pounds in tax and national insurance.
Tevez played for West Ham from 2006-2007 before joining Manchester United from 2007-2009 where he made 63 appearances and scored 19 goals.
Tevez then joined Manchester City in 2009 and has made 92 appearances to date for the reigning English Premiership champions, scoring 54 goals in the process. (ANI)
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'
- Don't regret having not played Gandhi: Naseeruddin Shah
- Paris Hilton and pals' booze bender at pub comes with $230K price-tag!