Tevez’s pay slip leaked on Twitter
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Tue, 11/27/2012 - 09:34
Johannesburg, Nov 27 : Manchester City strike Carlos Tevez's pay slip was leaked on Twitter on Sunday, revealing the details about his exact salary.
Assuming the document is genuine, it tells us that the Argentinean earned a gross wage of 720 287 pounds in March 2010, with an additional bonus of 20 000 pounds for accommodation and a 7 000 pounds `M. P. Bonus', Sports24 reports.
The document also revealed that a 24 pounds fine from the Football Association hit the City striker's net 408 397.27 pounds earnings.
In the tax year 2009/10, the pay slip states Tevez was paid just under eight million pounds, but handed over nearly 3.3 million pounds in tax and national insurance.
Tevez played for West Ham from 2006-2007 before joining Manchester United from 2007-2009 where he made 63 appearances and scored 19 goals.
Tevez then joined Manchester City in 2009 and has made 92 appearances to date for the reigning English Premiership champions, scoring 54 goals in the process. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today