London, Nov 15 : Tiger Woods' former mistress Rachel Uchitel tweeted a photograph of her daughter Wyatt on her six-month birthday on Wednesday.
Uchitel, 37, and her hubby Matt Hahn welcomed Wyatt in their life on May 15, just seven months after they got married in Las Vegas, the Daily Mail reported.
Uchitel tweeted a snap of Wyatt in her cot, captioning it "Hello everyone I'm 6 months today."
Writing about her experience of motherhood recently, Uchitel said that giving birth Wyatt changed her life.
"I've been lucky enough to experience some pretty spectacular people, laces and things," the paper quoted her as writing on Celebuzz.
"And nothing can top my reality now, that I have my own family: an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter and our two dogs.
"I've never been more happy or successful in my whole life," she wrote on the website. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'