London, Nov 15 : Tiger Woods' former mistress Rachel Uchitel tweeted a photograph of her daughter Wyatt on her six-month birthday on Wednesday.
Uchitel, 37, and her hubby Matt Hahn welcomed Wyatt in their life on May 15, just seven months after they got married in Las Vegas, the Daily Mail reported.
Uchitel tweeted a snap of Wyatt in her cot, captioning it "Hello everyone I'm 6 months today."
Writing about her experience of motherhood recently, Uchitel said that giving birth Wyatt changed her life.
"I've been lucky enough to experience some pretty spectacular people, laces and things," the paper quoted her as writing on Celebuzz.
"And nothing can top my reality now, that I have my own family: an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter and our two dogs.
"I've never been more happy or successful in my whole life," she wrote on the website. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai