London, Nov 15 : Tiger Woods' former mistress Rachel Uchitel tweeted a photograph of her daughter Wyatt on her six-month birthday on Wednesday.
Uchitel, 37, and her hubby Matt Hahn welcomed Wyatt in their life on May 15, just seven months after they got married in Las Vegas, the Daily Mail reported.
Uchitel tweeted a snap of Wyatt in her cot, captioning it "Hello everyone I'm 6 months today."
Writing about her experience of motherhood recently, Uchitel said that giving birth Wyatt changed her life.
"I've been lucky enough to experience some pretty spectacular people, laces and things," the paper quoted her as writing on Celebuzz.
"And nothing can top my reality now, that I have my own family: an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter and our two dogs.
"I've never been more happy or successful in my whole life," she wrote on the website. (ANI)
- ‘Debutant’ Compton advised to ‘live up to own talent’
- ‘Soft spoken’ Cook says he could stamp authority on Eng players with Flower’s backing
- UK biker celebrates 106th b’day after being declared dead in 1936
- England captain Cook could learn lot from ‘king of cool’ Dhoni
- Hamilton practicing for US Grand Prix on ‘Play Station’