London, Nov 15 : Tiger Woods' former mistress Rachel Uchitel tweeted a photograph of her daughter Wyatt on her six-month birthday on Wednesday.
Uchitel, 37, and her hubby Matt Hahn welcomed Wyatt in their life on May 15, just seven months after they got married in Las Vegas, the Daily Mail reported.
Uchitel tweeted a snap of Wyatt in her cot, captioning it "Hello everyone I'm 6 months today."
Writing about her experience of motherhood recently, Uchitel said that giving birth Wyatt changed her life.
"I've been lucky enough to experience some pretty spectacular people, laces and things," the paper quoted her as writing on Celebuzz.
"And nothing can top my reality now, that I have my own family: an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter and our two dogs.
"I've never been more happy or successful in my whole life," she wrote on the website. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today