London, Nov 15 : Tiger Woods' former mistress Rachel Uchitel tweeted a photograph of her daughter Wyatt on her six-month birthday on Wednesday.
Uchitel, 37, and her hubby Matt Hahn welcomed Wyatt in their life on May 15, just seven months after they got married in Las Vegas, the Daily Mail reported.
Uchitel tweeted a snap of Wyatt in her cot, captioning it "Hello everyone I'm 6 months today."
Writing about her experience of motherhood recently, Uchitel said that giving birth Wyatt changed her life.
"I've been lucky enough to experience some pretty spectacular people, laces and things," the paper quoted her as writing on Celebuzz.
"And nothing can top my reality now, that I have my own family: an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter and our two dogs.
"I've never been more happy or successful in my whole life," she wrote on the website. (ANI)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'