London, July 13 : Brit-Muslim boxer Amir Khan plans to be the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world before he quits boxing in four years'' time.
The WBA world light welterweight champ has put his title on the line against Zab Judah''s IBF belt in Las Vegas on July 23.
According to The Sun, Khan wants to hang up his gloves before he makes a fool of himself by fighting past his sell-by date.
He said: "I want to break all records and 28 will be a good age to go. I''m 24 now. I won the world title at 22, I''ll grab the IBF belt when I beat Judah and I want the WBO and WBC straps as well. Then, I want to move up to welterweight and win world titles.” (ANI)
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'
- Don't regret having not played Gandhi: Naseeruddin Shah
- Paris Hilton and pals' booze bender at pub comes with $230K price-tag!
- Jake McDorman dating 'Manhattan Love Story' co-star?
- KimK assaulted at Paris Fashion Week event
- Lindsay Lohan fumbles her line during West End debut
- Lindsay Lohan wants 'Mean Girls' sequel