London, July 13 : Brit-Muslim boxer Amir Khan plans to be the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world before he quits boxing in four years'' time.
The WBA world light welterweight champ has put his title on the line against Zab Judah''s IBF belt in Las Vegas on July 23.
According to The Sun, Khan wants to hang up his gloves before he makes a fool of himself by fighting past his sell-by date.
He said: "I want to break all records and 28 will be a good age to go. I''m 24 now. I won the world title at 22, I''ll grab the IBF belt when I beat Judah and I want the WBO and WBC straps as well. Then, I want to move up to welterweight and win world titles.” (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan