London, Jan 5 : Spotify has removed its music purchasing features in a bid to `simplify the service'.
The music streaming service still works as before and premium members are able to download tracks to a mobile device or computer for online listening.
However, the option to buy individual tracks has been removed, the Telegraph reports.
According to Spotify's website, gift cards and credits that have a download option will still be honoured by the service.
Music purchasing was introduced to Spotify in 2009 in partnership with 7digital.
However, it was not part of the service when Spotify launched in the US two years later. (ANI)
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel