London, Aug 12 : "Aerosmith" rocker Steven Tyler has been appointed as the new face of fashion house Andrew Charles.
Tylor is the inspiration behind the fashion house's latest collection and will feature in a campaign alongwith his daughter Chelsea, 22.
"I grew up on Aerosmith and Steven Tyler. I've always loved his music and his style. I really love the whole concept of mixing music and fashion together. To launch it with such an icon such as Steven is amazing," contactmusic. com quoted Andy Hilfiger, the creative director of Andrew Charles, as saying.
The collection will be available exclusively in department stores of Macy.
The men's range features items like bold-patterned cotton shirts and cotton and spandex coated denim jeans, plus a scarf line called Rock Scarf. The women's collection will be fronted by Chelsea.(IANS)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study