London, Aug 12 : "Aerosmith" rocker Steven Tyler has been appointed as the new face of fashion house Andrew Charles.
Tylor is the inspiration behind the fashion house's latest collection and will feature in a campaign alongwith his daughter Chelsea, 22.
"I grew up on Aerosmith and Steven Tyler. I've always loved his music and his style. I really love the whole concept of mixing music and fashion together. To launch it with such an icon such as Steven is amazing," contactmusic. com quoted Andy Hilfiger, the creative director of Andrew Charles, as saying.
The collection will be available exclusively in department stores of Macy.
The men's range features items like bold-patterned cotton shirts and cotton and spandex coated denim jeans, plus a scarf line called Rock Scarf. The women's collection will be fronted by Chelsea.(IANS)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name