`Harry Potter' series actor Tom Felton may be a father in real life. Or he may not be! Media speculations surrounding the actor started when Tom Felton himself posted an online message on Twitter along with photographs of most Harry Potter stars including Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, James and Oliver Phelps, Jason Isaacs and Alan Rickman. The message written just below the photos said that one of the men is a father in real life but he has never been lucky enough to set eyes upon his daughter!
Though most were unsure about what exactly Tom Felton meant by that message, media speculations were of the opinion that it was Tom Felton himself, who is the father mentioned in his Twitter message. The actor is also said to be in a long term relationship with actress Jade Olivia, all the more reason for the media to speculate.
However, the headlines in leading media networks alleging him as the father of a secret baby, have disturbed the actor, who has issued a statement rubbishing all such claims. Tom Felton has laughed off his own statement on Twitter, saying that people can leave him out of this! Tom Felton's next post on his personal Twitter page says that he does not fit the description of the message posted earlier.
So does he mean that someone else among the rest of the `Harry Potter' cast is a father? Tom Felton has not answered that one!
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island