The latest Obama vs McCain Pennsylvania Polls indicate that Barrack Obama has a fair chance of winning in Pennsylvania’s electoral votes this fall. The polls show Obama having respectable lead over his Republican adversary, John McCain, in the presidential race, in Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania is a battleground state, but it’s presently becoming safe state for Obama, who is leading McCain by 7- 8 % points in the latest PA polls, conducted by Muhlenberg College/Morning Call, Fox News/Rasmussen Reports, and Morning Call. Let’s check out what these McCain vs Obama Pennsylvania Polls show.
Muhlenberg College/Morning Call’s Obama vs McCain PA Poll, conducted from September 24 to September 28, showed Obama leading McCain by 7 % points — 49 % to 42 % among the registered voters of Pennsylvania.
Conducted on September 28, the Fox News/Rasmussen Reports’ McCain vs Obama PA Poll showed Obama leading McCain by 8 % point — 50 % to 42 % among the registered voters of Pennsylvania. The poll gave Obama a 76.8 % chance of winning Pennsylvania’s 21 Electoral votes this fall.
Morning Call’s Obama vs McCain PA Poll, conducted from September 26 to September 30, showed Obama leading McCain by 8 % points — 49 % to 41 % among the registered voters of Pennsylvania.
- Google+ rolls out tool to add 'snowflake effect' to photos
- New technology tags your Facebook photos based on relationships
- NSA gathering 5bn cellphone records daily, Snowden documents reveal
- Soon, unlock iPhone with your face as password!
- 2014 to experience more cyber crimes, lead to stricter boardroom scrutiny: Report