Survey USA’s latest Obama vs McCain opinion polls show that Barack Obama is presently way out front in the presidential race in California, but John McCain has taken lead over Obama in Florida. According to the polls, Obama has huge lead over McCain in California, while McCain has taken slim lead in Florida.
Conducted from October 15 to October 16, Survey USA’s Obama vs McCain California poll shows Obama leading McCain by 24 % points — 59 % to 35 % among the likely voters of Florida.
Before Survey USA’s FL poll, Obama was leading McCain in Florida. Research 2000 Times-Union South Florida Sun Sentinel’s Obama vs McCain Florida poll showed Obama leading McCain by 4 % points — 49 % to 45 % among the likely voters of Florida.
But, Survey USA’s Obama vs McCain FL poll, conducted on October 16, shows McCain leading Obama by 2 % points — 49 % to 47 % among the likely voters of Florida.
- Google Glass-like eyewear to live stream soldiers war zone data in future
- New Internet phenomenon Black Twitter growing in clout in virtual world
- Half-priced SeeThru eyewear poses new challenge to Google Glass' augmented reality
- New LG G3 likely to be dust, water-resistant
- New Twitter data shows when users are happy, sad