Survey USA’s latest Obama vs McCain opinion polls show that Barack Obama is presently way out front in the presidential race in California, but John McCain has taken lead over Obama in Florida. According to the polls, Obama has huge lead over McCain in California, while McCain has taken slim lead in Florida.
Conducted from October 15 to October 16, Survey USA’s Obama vs McCain California poll shows Obama leading McCain by 24 % points — 59 % to 35 % among the likely voters of Florida.
Before Survey USA’s FL poll, Obama was leading McCain in Florida. Research 2000 Times-Union South Florida Sun Sentinel’s Obama vs McCain Florida poll showed Obama leading McCain by 4 % points — 49 % to 45 % among the likely voters of Florida.
But, Survey USA’s Obama vs McCain FL poll, conducted on October 16, shows McCain leading Obama by 2 % points — 49 % to 47 % among the likely voters of Florida.
- U.S. chain Home Depot confirms breach of data in more than 2,000 stores
- Apple beefs up iCloud security in wake of J-Law nude snaps scandal
- Now, shape-changing 'squishy' robots that tread over extreme conditions for rescue ops
- Only 5 percent of Android users to switch to iPhone 6: Survey
- US govt better at communicating on Twitter than news organizations: Study