German automobile giant, Volkswagen has announced the launch of its new the Polo SR for the Indian market.
The new model will be powered by a 1.2L petrol engine, which is capable of producing 75 PS of power. It comes with 5 speed manual transmission system and the company claims that model will offer a mileage of 16.27 kmpl. VW Polo SR hatchback will come with an Aero Sport package including front, rear and side under skirting, rear roof spoiler, 15 inch alloy wheels and chrome exhaust.
The company is also offering ABS, airbags, adjustable driver's seat, controls on steering wheel, rear parking sensors and multifunction display with AUX, USB and Bluetooth connectivity. For music lovers, the vehicle will come with a RCD 320 music system. It will also come with rear defogger and rear wiper Rear parking sensors, Central locking, Climatronic Air conditioning, Chrome strip in front grille, Chrome exhaust finisher, Rear roof spoiler, Chrome finish on trunk, Front & rear under skirtings, Side under skirtings and Fog lamps along with electrically adjustable rear view mirror on the outside.
Arvind Saxena, Managing Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "The Polo is an important carline in the Indian portfolio and we would like to continuously keep it relevant and exciting for our customers. The Polo SR is a good choice for those looking to own a sporty hatchback."
The new Polo SR is available across all VW dealerships in the Indian market. The model will be priced at Rs. 6.27 lakh ex showroom New Delhi.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island