February Print Edition Preview : Second Edition for February
Railway Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav indicates that the budget will be "people friendly". Reliance Retail is bullish on Indian retail sector and plans to invest Rs 25,000 crore to various store formats across the country. HDFC Bank or ICICI Bank may merge with Centurion Bank of Punjab.
Editor's Picks of the week.
- Anil Ambani plans Reliance Infratel IPO soon.
- Firstsource signs outsourcing contract with Barclays.
- Stock Picks: Reliance Power, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Ranbaxy.
Grab the issue from your local bookshop or newspaper vendor.
For subscriptions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payment by
- Credit Card
- Cheque (Local) / Demand Draft
- Cash on Delivery (in NCR only)
(Currently available in India Only)