Affordable lab tests now at your doorstep
New Delhi [India], April 28 : Before going for any medical test, now compare the rates of different path-labs with just a click.
Thanks to KlinicApp!
KlinicApp, founded in Nov 2015, has become one of the fastest growing and trend setting e-diagnostic company, bringing affordable lab tests with standardized services at doorstep of patients.
It is solving the customers' problem of discovering pathological services through its in-company developed technology platform (App and website) and standardization of home services by well-trained phlebotomists from its certified lab network PAN India.
Operating as an online aggregator of organized and unorganized labs in India, it is the first company where patients/ consumers can compare blood test prices offered again through the tech platform.
The company's mission is to deliver on demand, high quality diagnostic/ pathology services at affordable pricing anytime anywhere in India.
KlinicApp technology platform, founded by Satkam Divya, has delivered services to more than 50,000 customers across 40 cities so far, conducting more than 1 mn blood tests, the annualized GBV (Gross Booking Value) is at INR 175 million. (ANI)
- New Jersey has been too slow to allow its economic engine to restart: Senate President Sweeney
- Philippines Offshore Gaming Operators leading to kidnappings and chaos in Manila
- Two more Churchill Downs Incorporated casinos to reopen this week
- Nolimit City reveals latest online slot release Bonus Bunnies
- Carl Icahn reveals plans to completely raze down Trump Plaza Casino Resort by June 2021
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept