January Print Edition Preview : First Edition for January
After winning Elections in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh, BJP is having an eye on centre again. Situation under control in Pakistan. Goa refuses SEZ. TopNews wishes a great new year to all the viewers and Investors. Indian Stock markets are holding strong, but US markets looking weak.
Editor's Picks of the week.
- Reliance Power ready with IPO; Biggest ever in Indian Stock Markets.
- Elections in Pakistan postponed.
- Stock Picks: Axis Bank, Balrampur Chini, NALCO, Shree Renuka Sugars and Deccan Aviation.
Grab the issue from your local bookshop or newspaper vendor.
For subscriptions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payment by
- Credit Card
- Cheque (Local) / Demand Draft
- Cash on Delivery (in NCR only)
(Currently available in India Only)