Berlusconi cracks a joke on `bunga bunga'
London, March 31 : Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has cracked a joke on the "bunga bunga" sex scandal, it was reported here Thursday.
The Sun reported that the prime minister cracked the joke on Mediterranean holiday island Lampedusa.
"According to a survey, when asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30 per cent of women said 'Yes' while the other 70 per cent replied 'What, again?'," he was quoted as saying.
Prosecutors have claimed that Berlusconi paid Moroccan belly dancer Karima El Mahroug nicknamed 'Ruby the Heart Stealer' for sex when she was just 16.
Karima has said in a statement: "In bunga bunga, the girls were naked, all trying to play themselves up with sexual acts so they would be noticed by him."
Berlusconi has denied all the allegations.
The billionaire prime minister also said he has purchased a one million-pound sea-front villa with a private beach on the island Tuesday night after "surfing the web", the media report said.(IANS)