The top 20 Sexiest TV Ads Ever revealed
London, May 24: Sex really does sell. And proving this is the 1991 Cadbury Flake telly advert featuring model Rachel Brown seductively nibbling a Cadbury‚Äôs Flake in an overflowing bath that has topped a list for the ‚ÄėSexiest TV Ad Ever‚Äô.
Runner-up was Nick Kamen in the 1980s Levi‚Äôs jeans ad.
Diet Coke‚Äôs bare-chested builder from 1996 came third in the poll of 4,000 adults by Internet research site OnePoll.
‚ÄúThey say sex sells and this proves it,‚ÄĚ The Sun quoted spokesman John Sewell, as saying.
‚ÄúSome of these ads are nearly 20 years old but are still in the minds of the public,‚ÄĚ he added.
D&G Light Blue and Gold Blend‚Äôs adverts grabbed the fourth and fifth position, respectively. While Boddingtons and Wrigley‚Äôs Gum clinched the sixth and seventh place.
Aero, Levi‚Äôs and Lacoste Pour Homme rounded up the top 10 places in the list of top 20 Sexiest TV Ad Ever.
The Top 20 Sexiest TV Ad Ever:
1. Cadbury Flake. Girl eating a Flake in bath.
2. Levi‚Äôs. Strip in a 50-style launderette.
3. Diet Coke. Builder thrills female office workers.
4. D&G Light Blue. Model posing in tiny white trunks.
5. Gold Blend. The coffee-borrowing saga.
6. Boddingtons. Melanie Sykes and hunks.
7. Wrigley‚Äôs Gum. Couple share a US bus journey.
8. Aero. Jason Lewis‚Äôs bubbles talk in just a towel.
9. Levi‚Äôs. Man emerges out of lake wearing jeans.
10. Lacoste Pour Homme. Naked man in his flat.
11. Timotei. Blonde washing her hair under waterfall.
12. Renault Megane. People shaking their bottoms.
13. Levi‚Äôs. Brad Pitt frolics with brunette.
14. Virgin Mobile. Christina Aguilera‚Äôs chair bouncing.
15. Lynx. Man is captured by cavewomen.
16. Impulse ID. Art class model gets aroused.
17. Christian Dior. Woman strips in the house.
18. Marks and Spencer‚Äôs 2006 Christmas food.
19. Herbal Essences. Blonde moans with pleasure when shampooing.
20. Davidoff Cool Water. Actor jumps off cliff. (ANI)