New Delhi - India's Tata Group which owns Mumbai's landmark Taj hotel that bore the brunt of the terrorist attacks vowed to rebuild the hotel to bring it back to its full glory, officials said Thursday.
"We will rebuild every inch that has been damaged in this attack and bring back the Taj to its full glory," a statement on the Taj hotels website said.
The group however did not give details of the damages to the hotel, where some terrorists were still believed to be holed up.
The heritage wing of Taj Hotel was damaged in a fire following explosions as Indian security personnel engaged with the terrorists since Wednesday night.
London - England have postponed their remaining two one-day matches against India following Wednesday's terrorist attacks in Mumbai.
England and Wales Cricket Board chiefs are expected to announce later Thursday on whether to cancel a two-test series which is due to start on December 11, British media reports said Wednesday.
The ECB said on its website that the two one-day matches, at Guwahati on Saturday and Delhi on December 2, have both been called off.
Mumbai, Nov. 27 : Maharashtra Director-General of Police A. N. Roy on Thursday said that all surviving hostages held inside the Taj hotel by terrorists here have been rescued.
He said that some hostages were still trapped inside the Trident hotel and at Nariman House where a running gun battle was still on with terrorists, who had struck at various parts of southern Mumbai, killing between 80 and over 100 people and injuring 287 others.
New York, Nov. 27 : Residents of New York''s Little India have expressed horror at the ongoing carnage in Mumbai that has already claimed over 100 lives and left over 280 injured.
Dindipi Nath, 44, an employee of the electronics store Sam and Raj on 74th St. in Jackson Heights, Queens, was trying to reach his nephew, who lives near one of the hotels attacked by the terrorists.
"His cell phone is ringing and he''s not picking up. It''s now 4:30 a. m. there. I''m going to keep trying," the New York Daily News quoted Nath, as saying.
Mumbai, Nov. 27 : A senior official of the Oberoi Hotel Group said on Thursday that five or six persons had been killed inside Mumbai''s beseiged Trident Oberoi Hotel during the firefight between security personnel and the terrorists, and added that at least 200 people continued to be held hostage.
Oberoi Hotels Vice Chairman S. S. Mukherjee said that there were at least 100 people on the Oberoi side of the hotel, and a similar number on the Trident side.
The five-star hotel has been surrounded by the army and NSG commandos and an offensive is likely to be launched to flush the holed up terrorists out.
Mumbai, Nov. 27 : Coast Guard officials have reportedly found a ship that is said to have been used to ferry terrorists into Mumbai ahead of Wednesday''s serial attacks that claimed over 100 lives and injured over 280.
Coast Guard officials said that the ship -- M V Alpha -- was found 112 kilometers from Mumbai. They said that the ship is being searched, and added that two aircraft, choppers are being used to scour the area near the ship.
The ship is said to have carried the terrorists from Gujarat to Mumbai.