According to several reports, Acer might be planning to launch a new iPad mini called Acer Iconia A1 at an aggressive pricing range.
Taiwanese computing giant, Acer might be planning to launch its new Iconia A1 tablet computer, according to reports citing allegedly leaked images of the tablet on the internet. It is believed that the tablet will come with a 7.9-inch display with 1024X768p resolution and will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The device has 8GB and 16GB built-in storage that can be expanded through a microSD card slot.
It is likely to be powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT8125 Cortex-A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz coupled with 1GB of RAM. The device will come with a 5-megapixel rear camera for clarity in pictures and videos and a 0.3MP front camera for video conferencing. The Acer Iconia A1-810is likely to compete with the likes of iPad mini, Google Nexus 7 and Amazon Kindle Fire HD.
It is believed that the company might offer the new version of the tablet at just _199 or $259, which is much lower than most rivals in the market. The company might offer the tablet with 16GB of internal storage. The tablet reportedly measures 208.7 x 145.7 x 10.5 mm and weighing in at 460g.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore