Computing giant, Acer might be planning to launch a new tablet computer pried at just $99 in order to compete with a host of affordable tablets in the market.
There are indications that the tablet will be powered by Google’s Android platform and will be launched early next year. The tablet dubbed Acer Iconia B1 might feature a 7-inch screen with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels and is likely to be powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor.
A report in Wall Street Journal said that the new Acer tablet might similar to that offered by Amazon's Kindle Fire and the Barnes & Noble Inc Nook Color. The WSJ said that Acer is aiming to undercut the price tag of $139 offered by some of the best selling tablets. I is believed that final price will be determined on the basis of the country where the tablet will be launched.
It is believed that the tablet will feature 512MB of RAM, 8GB of storage, a microSD card slot for storage expansion, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0. The Acer Iconia B1-A71 has believed to have received a clearance from the Federal Communications Commission and might be showcased at the Federal Communications Commission that s scheduled for January 2013.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel