Indian markets have managed to pullback from the quick decline witnessed in August. But, the investors have become very cautious and many of them are confused as well. The market direction is dependent on various factors and many of them are out of control of the companies one may invest in. The risk of war on Syria scared the investors in August and September. The Indian currency also faced one of the fastest falls in the month of August. Investors should be cautious about where they put their money. So, we are presenting some of the stocks which one can invest in medium to long term.
Hero MotoCorp is trading near its 52-week high of Rs 2130. The stock has been recommended by technical analysts Abhijit Paul, SP Tulsian and also by Angel Broking. Investors with long term holding capacity should buy Hero MotoCorp on declines. One should look for opportunities to add this stock to portfolio as the company is having strong fundamentals.
Sudarshan Sukhani has suggested buy call for Reliance Power. He has suggested investors to buy the stock with long term view. Abhijit Paul has also given buy call for Reliance Power with short term target of 77-80. The stock can be bought with long term holding as the stock has bottomed out and didn’t decline much in August.
Motilal Oswal has given buy call for Glenmark Pharma. The brokerage house has suggested target of Rs 633 for the stock in the research report released on September 10.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study