BREAK UP OF GENERAL ELECTIONS 2009 Finally the day that counts is
here. What happens today is likely to shape the future of the nation.
The UPA or the United Progressive Alliance - formed with a majority of
Congress party, sprang a surprise when they snatched victory from the
defeat predicted by the poll pundits.
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30