London, June 14 : Arnold Schwarzenegger has a back up plan after his term as Governor of California ends next year- he has his eyes on presidency of Austria, his home country.
The 61-year-old has both US and Austrian citizenship.
However, he is ineligible to run for US President because he isn't born in America.
The ex-body builder has in fact told his home country, "I'll be back... as President."
Austrian politicians are also keen on Arnold coming back to the country for the 2010 presidential elections.
Nikolaus Berlakovich of the Austrian People's Party (ÖVP) confirmed: "Yes, we are backing a Schwarzenegger candidacy.
"He is an excellent and extremely successful politician," The Daily Star quoted him, as adding.
Franz Voves, the Governor of his home province in central Austria, also expressed joy and praised the actor turned politician, "I raise my hat to Schwarzenegger. It is unbelievable what the man has made of himself." (ANI)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products