London, June 14 : Arnold Schwarzenegger has a back up plan after his term as Governor of California ends next year- he has his eyes on presidency of Austria, his home country.
The 61-year-old has both US and Austrian citizenship.
However, he is ineligible to run for US President because he isn't born in America.
The ex-body builder has in fact told his home country, "I'll be back... as President."
Austrian politicians are also keen on Arnold coming back to the country for the 2010 presidential elections.
Nikolaus Berlakovich of the Austrian People's Party (ÖVP) confirmed: "Yes, we are backing a Schwarzenegger candidacy.
"He is an excellent and extremely successful politician," The Daily Star quoted him, as adding.
Franz Voves, the Governor of his home province in central Austria, also expressed joy and praised the actor turned politician, "I raise my hat to Schwarzenegger. It is unbelievable what the man has made of himself." (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study