Bharti Airtel has started another price war by reducing the STD and roaming costs for its subscribers. Market experts believe that the move from Telecom major to reduce its tariff by 40% will leave other operators with no option but to reduce their charges as well.
Angel Stock Broking has maintained BUY rating for Bharti Airtel. The 12-month price target for the stock is at Rs 1125.
Bharti reported a 14.4% growth on quarterly basis for the quarter ending March 2008. Bharti has reported a robust growth in subscriber numbers. The stock closed at Rs 927 on Monday after registering marginal gains. The stock has touched a 52-week high of Rs 1184 and a 52-week low of Rs 606 on NSE.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name